News for 30-Nov-22
The Best md consult website
All the md consult information you need to know about is right
here. Presented and researched by http://www.medical-mailings.com. We've searched
the information super highway far and wide to provide you with the
best md consult site on the internet today. The links below will
assist you in your efforts to find the information that you are looking
First of all, how do potential customers sort out the value of a md consult website? That can be difficult given the amount of online clutter. To attract customers, a md consult provider has to aggressively market their website. While guerrilla strategies keep costs down, running a promotional campaign, buying ads (either in print or online), and sending out press releases is costly and can add unnecessary dollars to the md consult pricing. We believe that the provider listed below has got these factors well and truly balanced.
Second, what kind of md consult products do they sell? The answer is critical, because online shoppers are reluctant to buy big ticket items, such as furniture. The exception seems to be computer equipment. What's selling well? Airline tickets, hotels rooms, music CDs, books and software and md consult are already familiar. While online md consult sales are growing rapidly, it still represents a small percentage of sales in the real world.
The links will take you to web sites we judge have been created by experts in the field of md consult, and that will become obvious to you also as soon as you arrive at the sites. However we know that everyone is different in their md consult requirements and suggest if you don't find what you are looking for at the above sites, visit Yahoo which is arguably the best search engine on the net, and then perform a search on md consult.
We might mention that yahoo is by no means your only search engine option when you are looking for md consult information, other search engines are google alta vista, hotbot, msn, etc which should all produce good md consult results.
Lose Weight With Soy!
by: Kim Beardsmore
The humble soybean boasts some extraordinary benefits. This nutritional powerhouse has stayed under wraps for too long. Apart from being the only vegetable protein with all 22 amino acids essential for our health and well being, the humble soybean has many other virtues...including an excellent foundation for fast, safe weight loss program.
According to Dr David Heber in "The LA Shape Diet" women who are on a weight loss program, need about 100 grams of protein per day to fight against hunger and to build their best personal lean muscle shape whilst still losing weight. Without the appropriate level of proteins in a low calorie diet, people and women in particular, risk losing 1 pound of muscle for every 4 pounds of weight lost!
Dr Heber recommends soy-protein shakes or soy-protein fruit smoothies as a safe and healthy way to achieve fast and permanent weight loss. Apart from the wonderful health advantages of soy, this a safe protein source without the unwanted cholesterol and saturated fats that accompany animal protein sources and sabotage low calorie weight loss programs.
Read on to discover some other wonderful benefits of this incredible this food source.
1. Soy contains health enhancing isoflavones. Isoflavones are compounds found only in plants which have strong antioxidant properties. hese compounds repair, and help prevent damage to cells caused by pollution, sunlight, and normal body processes. Free radicals can easily cause harm to the immune system, whose cells divide often. They may also be responsible for some of the changes of aging.
2. Reduce risk of heart disease. Soy's protein and isoflavones lower LDL cholesterol and decrease blood clotting, which reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke. In one study, people who drank a "milk shake" containing 25g of soy protein for nine weeks experienced, on average, a 5% reduction in LDL cholesterol. And people with the highest LDL levels experienced a 11% drop. (For each 10% to 15% drop in the LDL level, the risk of a heart attack decreases 20% to 25%).
3. Protection against cancer. Soy's soluble fiber protects the body from many digestive related cancers, such as colon and rectal cancer. While its isoflavones may protect the body from many hormone related cancers, like breast, endometrial (uterine) and prostate cancer. Isoflavones act against cancer cells in a way similar to many common cancer-treating drugs.
4. Counter the effects of endometriosis. The isoflavones in soy products may help to offset the action of the body's natural estrogen, which is often responsible for instigating the monthly pain, heavy bleeding and other symptoms of endometriosis.
5. Protect against prostate problems. Eating soy products may protect against enlargement of the male prostate gland. The size of the prostate gland tends to increase with age, causing various types of urinary difficulties, including frequent nighttime awakenings.
6. Guard against osteoporosis. Soy's protein enhances the body's ability to retain and better absorb calcium in the bones, while its isoflavones slow bone loss and inhibit bone breakdown, which helps prevent osteoporosis. There is evidence to suggest that isoflavones may also assist in creating new bone.
7. Control symptoms of menopause and perimenopause. Soy's isoflavones help the body regulate estrogen when this hormone is declining or fluctuating, which helps alleviate many menopausal and PMS symptoms. Research has shown that soy isoflavones can reduce menopausal hot flushes in women.
8. Help control diabetic conditions and kidney disease. Soy's protein and soluble fiber help regulate glucose levels and kidney filtration, which helps control diabetic conditions and kidney disease.
What an incredible little bean!
Please feel free to use my article as long as you keep the Author Bio, URL, links and content unchanged A courtesy copy of your publication or notification of your website would be most appreciated.
|MD Meet Medical Newscast Medical Presentations|